Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Cripes on TOAST!

My legs hurt! Tell me, my imaginarey online audience, do you know how it feels to drag 5 roughly 500-1000 pound skids up an incline of about 25 degrees? I do! It hurts! And sometimes I get this weird tingly sensation in my left wrist. I really hope they get me an electric pump lift. Or as my District manager once said: "Electric Jigger." Which made me think of some kind of robotic dancing machine. Like that real old Jackson 5 song. I loved the video to that one because it had an animated sexy robot lady.

Anyways. The skids just keep getting bigger and heavier, and i just keep getting more and more tired. Its too much for one man to take. Or me, for that matter.

Well, thats all I can think of right now. Sorry I didn't say anything mind blowing. Catch you later.

-Jeff, Mighty Pirate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home