Friday, July 22, 2005

I'm sure glad I don't commute anymore.

Boy howdy! I used to take the GO bus/train all the way from Hamilton to Oakville to get to work. If I still did that I might be shakin' in my steel toed boots! Those rather nasty scarey fellows have put quite a fright into many people, and were I still taking the train, I wonder how scared I really would be.
You know that guy that they shot in London this morn'? Well, prominent KICK ASS web comic guy James Turner who does Beaver and Steve was not only in the very train, but the very carriage the guy was in. First hand account over here.

So they're stepping up security everywhere, and alot of people are bitching about it.
But do you know what?
"You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once."
-Lazarus Long

*Sigh*

Stupid world sucks.

I'd cheer up this post with something happy, but I don't know what to do.

I know! Kitty picture! Kitties make everything better!














AWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home