Tuesday, September 13, 2005

spum

No longer will I refer to them as 'spammers' because it's an insult to spam.
'Spum' is now the word I use.
Lemme go check to make sure 'spum' isn't a bad word or something.... No, I seem to be safe.
Within five minutes of my last post, I got a 'yer blog rocks follow this link' comment.
So I turned on that image varification thing.

Ummm... I think I need to write something else here.

HI LIZ! How is Japan? Man, I used to think Nova Scotia was far away, but Japan? Thats... wow! Really far.
Say 'Hi' to the Japanese people for me!

1 Comments:

Blogger elizabeth said...

hey cousin, totally agree about spummers...can i call them that. does it work?

it is far...can't just swim home. and i said hi to hideki...he'll have to count for Japanese people.

Love you

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home