Monday, September 05, 2005

This is the oddest cold ever.

Like really.
It hits me yesterday and my nose is plugged up and running at the same time. I can't breath and I feel terrible.
This morning I wake up feeling pretty much right as rain except for coughing.
And you know when you're sick you cough alot because your body is trying to expel all of the snot that ran down your throat and thus sometimes you'll throw up? Well I cough, but instead of being sick all over the floor, I burp. Its odd. Like I've swallowed too much air from breathing through my mouth for a day and a half.
Odd odd odd.


-Hugs and kisses, Jeff.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your news clips. Visit anytime, And Im always looking for new reads.

tramadol

9:28 PM  
Blogger elizabeth said...

jeff, i feel for you, hope you feel better soon.

1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home