Monday, February 20, 2006

My other journal.

I made a Live Journal account 3 years ago or something.
I just remembered about it. http://garwik.livejournal.com/
Wow, eh?
Have some PUBLIC DOMAIN THEATRE! Public domain theatre was started by my Internet friend James. You take old comics and erase the text and make up your own stories! Its so fun!
Here we have Iron Jaw (who is really a bad guy) and Crime Buster (who's the hero of the actual comic). The thing is is that the guy that made the comic had Iron Jaw as such a moron, I felt sorry for him and turned him into the hero. James made a great comic that showed how Crime Buster is just a big jerk, but I can't be arsed to find it.

1 Comments:

Blogger elizabeth said...

how do i make it big enough to read it. just clicking on the picture isn't enough of a difference

12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home